Thursday, March 12, 2009

...getting bored of blogg...read post to noe more...

taggies replies:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jomjom-jia yi: thx for tagging... and heeloos:)... wah u so many taggs?

janice: minyi wan me to be... shu en also... ann chee too... den teacher also ask alven whether he wan be anot...

arron: ...lolz... hahas... ok i dun call u aaron i call u arron... lolz


{: C'zx: hihi... :)

evan: hi:) wah... 6c peop so little come my blog tagg one... only u come... must go tell maya le... den go tell her father tarman... see how naughty her daughter is... and how sick... always touch dawns boobs...

NeWS

... tomorrow... (friday 13/3/o9)
i goin bac to sch at night for cca... my ava... nid to help for the sec2 streamin talk...
and plz somebody come tell me and buy from me my sch spring carnival ticket...

No comments:

Post a Comment