Friday, March 27, 2009

replies

hi... thx for tagging u guys :)

yizhen: sry lah... paiseh lah... i dunno and no one tell me mah... any ubdate just tell me lor...

jiayi: ... lol... u agree with me meh? i dun think wat i said is correct eh... lolz... no offence... lolz... :D

C'zx. :} : did u change ur name? and i dun hv jackfruit... i noe u hv... and i noe u wan aaron's lego... u kip pointing at his...lolz...

aaron: yar lor... clarence so disgusting... lolz... sicko-pervert-underwear...

evan: ...lolz... sry lah... but tats wats its all about... alelse it wont be interesting... lolz...:)....... wat!!! u changed 3 times already eh...

mj: hu r u? tell me plz... then i noe wat comment to give u...lolz...

NEWS:

any one wan to noe how mr lye describe me? he describe me as a spider man...bat man... or super man... wanna noe y? he say i in class lyk when put on the mask or suit lytat... talk here talk there... then when i go ava... i lyk wear a formal suit... so good... wont shout here shout there... i also dunno y... maybe i hv split personality... lolz...

BB ciao for now... lolz...
JomJom ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment